PAYMENT OF TUITION FEES
To make payment of tuition fees easier, it is possible to pay in instalments over several months, plus fixed discount on tuition fees when two members from the same tax household are enrolled. Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
To access thousands of advertisements for accommodation in Troyes: yschools.studapart.com
Our partners Century21 Martinot Immobilier and Damonte Immobilier are here to help you.
Feel Français, our partner, is a premium concierge service specialized in assisting foreign students in preparing their arrival in France.
Please refer to the Campus France scholarship directory and check if you are eligible for one of the scholarships listed here
FINS student loans
For students coming from the EU (including UK and Switzerland), for Bachelor and Master studies.
Up to 25,000 EUR
For more information: hellofins.com
Before your arrival in Troyes:
- Find accommodation
- Understand how to process your visa application if you need one
- Open a French bank account (you need it for CAF aid)
- Subscribe to a mobile phone plan
- Subscribe a housing insurance (mandatory in France)
Once you set foot in Troyes:
- Enroll in la CAF (housing allowance from the French state)
- Visa validation (only for non EU)
- Public transportation card subscription
- Subscribe to electricity for your accommodation
- Subscribe a health insurance plan (only for non EU)”